Your cart is currently empty.
An Introductory Guide to Reflexology provides a concise survey of reflexology theory and practice and covers the history, development, and concept of reflexology, its techniques and applications, and treatments for specific conditions.
Clear, well-balanced text and easy to follow diagrams of each reflex area present complex information in a readily understandable way, and sensible notes on how best to conduct and record consultations ground the therapy in real-world situations.
Aimed particularly at students, study and revision are supported with an annotated fold-out reflex map of the feet and hands, detailed case studies, and online video of reflexology techniques and routines.
- History and development of reflexology
- Theory and concept of reflexology
- Structure and diseases of hands and feet
- Treating specific conditions
- Consultation, treatment & case studies
- Case Studies
- The holistic approach
- Other complementary therapies