Your cart is currently empty.
The Art and Science of Beauty Therapy is an indispensable reference for beauty therapists, providing up to the minute guidance for Level 2 qualifications and including full coverage of Facial Electrical treatments.
Each treatment is explained using insights and practical advice from a team of industry experts, and the book clearly illustrates the personal qualities and professional skills that make a successful beauty specialist.
- Step-by-step photo sequences and diagrams
- Checklists, key points and topic summaries
- Anatomy & Physiology for easy understanding
- Maps learning objectives for core units at Level 2
- Being professional
- The anatomy and physiology of the face, head and neck
- Skin and eye treatments
- Using make-up
- Manicure and pedicure
- Cosmetic science
- The science of electrical treatments